The Eiteljorg Museum’s Summer Under the Sails concert series returns every Wednesday evening from 6 to 8 p.m. in June and July, as well as Aug. 1. Visitors can enjoy food, drink, activities and free live music in the Eiteljorg Museum gardens along the Downtown Canal.
Admission to the museum is also free these evenings from 5 to 8 p.m. Inside the museum, see the blockbuster exhibit on Hollywood movie and TV Westerns, The Reel West.
Following is the Wednesday night schedule:
- June 6 – The Tillers (string band, Americana, bluegrass).
- June 13 – Tim Brickley & The List (60s and 70s hits).
- June 20 – Emily Ann Thomspon (jazz).
- June 27 – Soundz of Santana (Carlos Santana tribute).
- July 4 – Heartstone Crossing (popular music covers).
- July 11 – My Yellow Rickshaw (popular music covers).
- July 18 – Pavel & Direct Contact (Latin music).
- July 25 – Tad Robinson (blues).
- Aug. 1 – il Troubadore (sci-fi and world music)