Want to dance with dinos, learn about the science of beer, team up with friends to test your athletic ability and eat and drink a libation or two along the way? That’s just some of what 21-and-older revelers can expect when they party at Museum by Moonlight taking place from 8 p.m. to midnight Saturday, Aug. 27.
The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis will be open from top to bottom, indoors and out, to give big kids at heart an evening to remember. (If weather allows), check out the Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience featuring a dozen different sports outdoors. Inside, study the clues to solve the mystery of who stole the family jewels in Scooby-Doo! Mansion Mayhem, and don’t forget to take a spin on the carousel. Other special activities include:
* Walking the red carpet
* Silent Disco with DJ Big Baby.
* Have lots of laughs with Comedy Sportz: Improv Comedy with a Twist.
* Enjoy beer tastings at the “Science of Alcohol” mixology sessions hosted by Sun King Brewing. and Republic National Distributing Company.
* Sample different bourbons.
* Snap a selfie with the Circle City Ghostbusters.
* Paint a canvas with our Visiting Artists.
Food vendors include Amazing Hazel’s, Arni’s, Bibibop Asian Grill, Cretia Cakes, Donato’s Pizza, HercuLean Meal Prep, Joella’s Hot Chicken, Nameless Catering, Pure Eating Way, Small Batch Soup by Soupremacy, Smallcakes Cupcakery & Creamery and Titus Bakery.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit https://www.childrensmuseum.org/moonlight. All proceeds benefit The Children’s Museum Fund. Museum by Moonlight is presented by American Funds From Capital Group.
PHOTO ABOVE: Adults will get their chance to enjoy the Children’s Museum without the kids on Saturday, Aug. 27.